I may want to ask, What is the specific age a child must reach before the parent can start teaching the child how to read? Probably the answer to this question cannot be uniform, because it is subject to individual perception and ideology.
Ideologically there are some parents who will consider it good and appropriate to teach their kid to read when the kid is in his/her first grade, and there are some who will consider it appropriate when the kid is in his/her kindergarten, or preschool stage, or even younger.
Whichever way, I think the age in which a kid should reach before the parent will begin teaching the kid how to read is not really relevant. All that is relevant is when do you as a parent want your kid to know how to read? This is the point in which the idea of Children Learning Reading program was developed for kids.
Official Site: http://www.childrenlearningreading.com
All About Children Learning Reading Program
No question could be easier to answer than the question do smart kids know how to read early because they learn how to read early, or they know how to read early because they were naturally smart? Of course the answer to this question cannot be farfetched: No kid is born knowing how to read. Any smart kid who knows how to read early, was able to do so because he or she was taught how to read early.
Children Learning Reading is a program designed teach children how to read early. The program is aimed to helping children learn how to read fast and fluent. Again, the teaching pattern is not developed specifically for a particularly age range. It is designed for children of all ages. Both those that in first grade, kindergarten, preschool stage etc.
How does it actually work?
Children Learning Reading is designed to help your child develop extra-ordinary reading abilities. The program is designed with easy exercises and practices of reading skills. Research has proven that helping a child develop the consciousness of reading is one remarkable methods of teaching a child to read. And this program is specifically designed to accomplish this purpose and more.
Specifically, the program is in 2 stage, with instructional books. One of the stages is designed to teach your child to develop significant background skills of how to learn reading. While the other stage instruct the child on how to handle complicated issues in reading.
Stage 1 is the beginning stage where your child will learn all basic skills to read text. This stage has up to 28 lessons that are well designed to guide your child on how to read smoothly. It begins with the fundamentals of reading any printed text, there are other procedures introduced to help this process, including alphabet letters and letters sounds. The first set of words that will be introduced in this stage are simple words, the other sets of difficult and complex words and sentences will be latter introduced accordingly. This stage is one stage that will equip your child with excellent reading skills.
The completion of stage 1 will usher the child to stage 2 where the child will learn more complicated sentences, rhythm and stories.
Stage 2 lessons deal with slightly more advanced lessons helping to greatly advance your child’s already impressive reading skills developed from stage 1 lessons.
Stage 2 is designed with 22 lessons. In the 22 lessons your child will be taught on how to combine letters that represent a specific sound.
Is The Program Worth My Time and Money?
Yes, it is. One remarkable advantage of this program is that the program is designed to be precise while giving a positive result. The lessons are designed to be not more than 5-10 minus for a child to finish. That is the highest time length of the program because some of the steps are less than 3 minutes to finish. Again, the program is well structure for children so that reading will not be boring to them.
To teach your child to read, you need to follow each and every step of the lesson, and spending not more than the stipulated time, so that your child will not get easily bored with the program, and probably lose focus or interest. You will be amazed with the result you will see from your child after few weeks of beginning this program
Who Can Participate In This Program?
Ideologically there are some parents who will consider it good and appropriate to teach their kid to read when the kid is in his/her first grade, while there are other parent who will consider it appropriate to teach their kids how to read when the kid is in his/her kindergarten, or preschool stage, or even younger.
Whichever way, I think the age in which a kid should reach before the parent will begin teaching the kid how to read is not really relevant. All that is relevant is the time in which the parent want their kid to start knowing how to read. Of course every parent will want their children to start reading as early as possible.
Therefor this program is designed for children of all ages and school. Even if your child is in first grade, kindergarten, or preschool. This program is designed for children of all ages.
- Most reading training that has to do with parents using cards with words written in large letters while speaking the words has little or no effectiveness of programs. Because most researchers are confident that the children are not really reading, but just responding to shapes in a stimulus-response fashion. But in the Children Learning Reading Program children are not taught to respond to shapes. Rather they are taught to understand how to decode letters, know their sound, and to combine them to form a word and sentence.
- Unlike other reading programs for children that largely depends on phonic rules and memorization, this program promises to equip your child with fundamental reading skills that are not depended on sight words, and memorization.
- It is good to teach your kid to read early because children who get early literacy exposure have more advantage than children who did not get this early exposure. Teaching reading to your kids can make them ready for their early schooling.
- While early reading skills are important for a child’s literacy growth, there is a need to also question why parents will want to compel a kid to learn to read in such an early age as required on the Children Learning Reading Program?
- You will agree with me that the age at which children are required under this program to begin to learn to read is a thing of concern. Because these kids are made to face rigorous learning process that are not natural, rather imposed on them against their natural capabilities.
- Since the program is designed for parent to teach their children, the parent is expected or required as a matter of necessity to be highly literate to be able to teach his or her child rightly. This means parent who are not highly literate will find it very difficult to find success in the program.
Every parent will want their child to be smart and literate. So if you are one of those parents who want to give his/her child the best start in life possible by developing superior reading skills, or to become literate in his/her early age, then this program is for you.
Children Learning Reading Program is a powerful program designed to give a child the best reading capabilities. One thing about this program is that it is a simple, powerful, and proven learning to read system that many parents like you have used to successfully teach their children to read in a relatively short period of time-spending just 10 to 15 minutes each day. So you can be another parent who wants to give another amazing testimony.